Global payment services / Multi-currency / Foreign exchange
Digital business platform tailored to the needs of SMEs trading internationally
Special First month offer to get you started
Local GBP and EUR payments
Additional accounts EUR, GBP
Convert currencies at Finadvant's rate
Multi access functionality
The offer is only applicable to new business accounts. The offer is valid for a month after the successful onboarding procedure and account activation. The monthly fee and the fees for the local GBP, EUR payments will be charged at the spot and then reimbursed via a cashback after the first month.
Online account opening
we aim to onboard and open the account to the majority of our customers within 48 hours once all the documents are received
Dedicated Relationship Manager
Our Client management team has a deep understanding of international trade and a dedicated manager will be assigned as soon as the application process starts and will guide you through if assistance is required.
Multiple accounts for payments in EUR and GBP
Enter new markets faster with a local EUR IBAN and UK sort code/account number.
One click data extract for your preferred accounting software
Special access rights control for those who use external accountant services.
International cross-border payments to support your international trade
Send and receive high-value payments to more than 150 countries. Convert 15+ currencies within your account including USD, EUR, GBP, and many more.
See the list of available countries.
Transparent FX exchange service
We offer the conversion at a competitive exchange rate.
Manage access to your business account with various permission levels for your staff, directors, accountants.
As Finadvant is focusing on UK companies, we onboard businesses using the Standard Industrial Classification (Nature of Business of SIC CODES) to define the industries we are working with.
We are serving companies with the following business activities:
Complete the form to begin the application:
Perspective clients cannot operate, be owned by other entities within these jurisdictions or send/receive money to/from the below jurisdictions:
Crimea region, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Syria, Sudan, Iraq, Libya, South Sudan
The following Industries will not be accepted as Finadvant customers:
– Cryptocurrency trading (except payment gateways settling in GBP Faster Payments)
– Anonymous or Numbered Accounts, Shell Banking
– Cash and Check Handling: Check Cashing, Deposit Taking, Cash Transfer
– Credit repair, Debt Restructuring, Debt recovery, Debt settlement, Debt Collections (only with prior approval from PayrNet)
– Financial Pyramid or Ponzi Schemes or multi-level marketing programs
– Gambling and Gaming
– Un-licensed FX broker
– Unlicensed charities
– Companies formed of Bearer Shares
– Binary options
– Activities aimed at circumventing security controls (software, hardware)
– MSBs as end-users (only with prior approval from PayrNet)
– Remittances funded in cash
– Any industry known to be an illegal industry in its local jurisdiction or the UK
– Any products harmful to human health – tobacco, e-cigarettes and e-liquid
– Operating a business that requires a license or special permit without obtaining such license (i.e. Unregulated Auction Houses)
– Adult services connected to human trafficking; intermediation of prostitution; production, visual broadcasting of pornography or striptease clubs (the approach does not include literature, toys, DVD’s, educational or scientific material or dating sites)
– Transactions with living animals (exceptions possible like for payments for horse riding, or dog classes)
– Political/religious organisations engaged in hate speech
– Sanctioned individuals and entities
– Get rich schemes
– Unregulated pharmaceuticals/food supplements
– Counterfeit goods